UPDATE: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED! Keep an eye out for new opportunities soon!
Business Builders is seeking a creative, organized, driven and reliable team member addition to our growing agency in St. Augustine, Florida. We’re driven by the desire to help our clients grow their businesses, while also living lives that are as full outside of work as they are inside. Our team works in an open, modern office environment where collaboration and teamwork are key to our success.
For 20 years, our agency has grown year over year by doing a great job for people and asking them to tell a friend.
DE has six core values that guide our work: Quality, Experience, Commitment, Faith, Family, and Joy. These core values serve as an important reminder of who we are as a company……
MARKETING ASSISTANT OVERVIEW
To provide marketing support to DE and our clients. You’ll report to our director of accounts, who is responsible for our marketing department.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist with strategy, planning, execution, & reporting of marketing partnerships
- Assist with basic video & photo shoots for clients
- Schedule and plan more complex video shoots for clients
- Meet with clients to gather content for social and web
- Schedule, plan, and execute social media campaigns for clients
- Help with content multiplication plans
- Other general marketing support/admin tasks as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills / excellent grammar and proofreading ability
- Detailed oriented and an excellent multi-tasker
- Understanding of Mac & PC operating systems
- Highly experienced with Word & Excel — Powerpoint experience a plus
- Basic SEO & PPC understanding
- Google Ad Certification a plus
- Ability to setup, monitor, and report on email campaigns
- Schedule video shoots with clients and help plan for shoot
- Comfortable setting up Facebook & Instagram Business Pages, Ads, & reporting
- Ability to take candid photos and videos for client social accounts
- Ability to prioritize well
- Self-starter who’s motivated by serving others
- 40-hour work week with fixed annual salary (TBD)
- Opportunity for profit share after 12 months
- Flexible remote work & paid time off
- Multiple Company Culture Events each year (Examples: Workcation Cruise, Christmas Dinner, Parties, etc.)
- Company 401k access
- Insurance options (Health, Dental, & Vision with company contribution)
- Life, short-term, and long-term disability coverage
Send an email to email@example.com and tell us why you think you’d be great at this position, which of our core values resonates with you the most and why, and let us know your favorite flavor of ice cream.
Bonus points for including a video response of the three above questions.