Business Builders is seeking a creative, organized, driven and reliable team member addition to our growing agency in St. Augustine, Florida. We’re driven by the desire to help our clients grow their businesses, while also living lives that are as full outside of work as they are inside. Our team works in an open, modern office environment where collaboration and teamwork are key to our success.
DE has six core values that guide our work: Quality, Experience, Commitment, Faith, Family, and Joy. These core values serve as an important reminder of who we are as a company……
Job Overview: Content is king today. Business Builders is seeking a content strategist who can create, curate and syndicate content to increase brand awareness and conversion rates. The position will work to understand business goals and client needs, then help plan, develop and deliver clear, relevant content that bring the two together.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work to understand business goals and user needs, then helps plan, develop and deliver clear, relevant content that brings the two together.
- Assist marketing & web team with developing overall content strategy for clients
- Assist in developing brand scripts for clients from the Storybrand 7 framework
- Develop long term content strategy for clients focused around their goals
- Conduct content audits on new & existing client websites
- Conduct stakeholder interviews to determine the success metrics for a project
- Coordinate & strategize social media campaigns
- Implement SEO best practices
- Aligned with DE Core values
- 3+ years with professional content strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to compellingly communicate a brand’s story
- Be able to learn from failure and quickly iterate
- Enjoy collaborating with others
- Enjoy working in client services
- Possess exceptional organization skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong in prioritization and multitasking
- Reliable and punctual
- Understanding of Mac & PC operating systems
- Strong understanding of SEO & SEM fundamentals
- Experience in Word & Excel
- Self-starter who’s motivated by serving others
In return for your outstanding work, Business Builders offers the following:
- 40-hour work week with competitive, fixed annual salary (TBD)
- Opportunity for profit share after 12 months
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- New Equipment
- Multiple company culture events each year (Examples: Work-cation Cruise, Christmas Dinner, Parties, etc.)
- Company 401k access
- Insurance options (Health, Dental, & Vision with company contribution)
- Health Saving Accounts
- Life, short-term, and long-term disability coverage
Email email@example.com with the following…
- All applicable links to the following: online resume, personal website, Dribbble, LinkedIn, etc
- Why you think they would be great at this job.
- The project your most proud of
- Favorite industry book
- Two things interesting about you (non-tech related)
- Which one of our core values you relate to the most.