Every business today uses email in some capacity. In fact, something like 122,500,453,020 emails are sent every hour! Email has become the primary form of communication in the business world. Therefore, you need to have a professional, easy to use email system for your company.
A custom email address creates a professional image and improves your business’s credibility. Don’t be that business still sending clients invoices and proposals from [email protected] It looks unprofessional and is a good way for your important emails to get marked as spam and never be seen. Not to mention that you’re missing out on the security, flexibility and control that you would get with a custom email.
At Business Builders, we use and recommend Google Apps for Work for all email and calendar systems. In fact, we are an authorized reseller of the platform. It is an enterprise level solution that will give your business these 5 important features:
- Spam Filtration & Virus Protection – Stop worrying about getting unwanted or inappropriate spam mail in your inbox.
- Affordability – The cost per user is only $5 per month. That’s less than the price of a movie ticket.
- Unlimited Aliases – Google Apps lets you set up email aliases for various departments and functions. For example, [email protected] or [email protected] You can then direct all these to one inbox to prioritize and respond appropriately.
- Online storage – 30GB online storage per user to use for file, contacts and email archives.
- Flexibility – You can send and receive emails from your favorite desktop client with Google Apps. This includes easy setup on smartphones or other mobile devices.
If you’d like for Business Builders to set up and manage your company email through Google Apps, contact us today! It’s a simple and affordable way to begin building your brand.